Friday, July 18, 2014

2014 GUNPLA BUILDERS WORLD CUP (GBWC)

Just last May was the 2014 Gundam Model Kit Contest, I had wanted to join but I felt I was too new to the hobby to participate in the contest. If I were to join a Gundam contest, I  want to be atleast competitive enough to win an award :) (Yeah that's the goal!).

Now, Bankee (authorized distributor of Gundam kits here in the Philippines) just released the mechanics of a new competition: 2014 Gunpla Builders World Cup (GBWC).  This is a yearly competition that started in 2011. I was thinking about joining this one but, I can't because of my busy schedule this year. And it got even more hectic (for the better) when my dad got back from the US and brought home something awesome! What it is...is for another post! :) I'm still trying to figure it out so for now, let's leave it as a mystery, hehe!

But, really if I felt I couldn't compete with a national event, how much more for an international one, right? That customized Gundam Nu on the picture was done by the 2013 GBWC Champion. It looks amazing! I don't believe I can build one like that yet. But maybe on the next nationals, I'll be ready :)


Here's a link to the mechanics (at least for the Philippines): 2014 GBWC Mechanics

No comments:

Post a Comment